PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Online Service Center You can pay toll payments. You can get answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute the notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number You can enter your account online by entering the driver’s license number and notice number.
PayMDXTolls.com pay online
The Paymdxtolls is a toll-by-plate system developed by the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX). Anyone who travels through the MDX zone without identifying a valid transponder. The MDC toll will be obtained by the plate notice. Notifications are generated only when When your license plate is not on your Sampass account or license plate details on the sunspace account is incorrect or something in your account may be incorrect (such as no funds on account or an expired credit card). As we know, MDX accepts SunPoint, this is the reason why MDX always uses a photographic image of the vehicle’s license plate before sending a toll-by-plate notice, attempting a second time to receive payment from the SunPass account .
- This system uses the state of the art digital imaging system, which pulls a picture of the vehicle’s license plate into question.
- An invoice for unpaid toll will be sent to the registered owner directly at the address listed in their vehicle registration.
- Users who claim losing or stolen license plates must be linked to the police report with their claim.
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida.
- A prepay option is available that is ideal for those who use the MDX toll system
How to pay MDX toll payments:
- After receiving a notice through toll-by-plate, you must login to the Paymdxtolls account.
- You can follow the instructions shown above to login.
- Now, click on “Make a payment.”
- Now, use your debit or credit card information and pay the bill.
Toll-By-Plate account www.paymdxtolls.com
MDX Toll will help repair the following types of roads in the South Miami area. State Road 9 24 (Grize Parkway), State Road 112 (Airport Expressway), State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula Expressway), and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway). Toll reduction, repair, holes, road maintenance, open new lanes will be provided, and in some cases flowers will be available on the edge of flowering.
Login Guide to www.paymdxtolls.com:
- Visit this page
- After open the website there will be “login”.
- Click on the Login
- A different login screen
- Now fill the required information.
- Enter “Account License Plat”
- Account Number (up to 12 digits)
- Driver’s License Number (DL Number on the Account)
- Notice number (Displayed on any notice just below your account number)
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
- Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
- Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
Any questions regarding salary MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Online self service is available 24/7 (except during maintenance period) and walk-in ins are welcomed at the brick and mortar location between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Any checks can be matched: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.